I have been nominated for this award by https://journeytohealthyyou.wordpress.com. Thank you for the nomination!
- Thank the nominator and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to as many bloggers as you went and let them know.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
My questions from my nominator:
- What was your favorite childhood book? I grew up on Enid Blyton and her works. I remember most vividly her twenty minute tales that I must have read at least twenty times.
- Are you a night owl or a morning person? Definitely a morning person, so much so that I feel like an early bird snob 😛
- Which do you prefer, coffee or tea? Tea, anytime. My evening time with the steaming cuppa of chai is my unwind ritual.
- Where in the world do you want to visit the most? Europe.
- Which do you prefer, cats or dogs? None. I prefer humans. (No Offence to animal lovers)
- If you were to dress up for Halloween this year, what would you be? I will be Dee Dee.
- Which would you rather do: skydive, bungee jump, or hang glide? Skydive.
- What is your favorite holiday? Diwali definitely because of all the ways I can engage my creativity: the diya painting, Rangoli making, Mehendi, making homemade sweets and snacks, and of course the lovely new clothes.
- What is the last book you read? I just finished Room by Emma Donoghue,
- How many children do (or did) you want? One. As of now 🙂
So my Nominees are:
And my questions for you all are:
- What is you favorite time of the day?
- If you were immortal for a day what would you do?
- What did you want to be growing up?
- What was the last tv show, book or movie to make you well up?
- Where’s Waldo (Wally)?
- If you could of personally witnessed anything what would it be?
- Who is your hero?
- You can pick one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would it be?
- If you joined the circus what act would you do?
- What do you think Victoria’s secret is?