Thank you so much And Miles 2 Go B4 I Sleep for nominating me for the Liebster Award! This is exciting!!
Before I go on rambling, here are some details about the Liebster award
What is Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an internet award given by a blogger to fellow bloggers with less than 500 followers. This is a means of getting to know new blogs and encouraging the budding bloggers.
What are the rules of the Liebster Award?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees
- Display the Liebster Award logo on your page
- List these 6 rules on your post
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Thank you so much And Miles 2 Go B4 I Sleep for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I love their blog for its gorgeous pictures and easy to navigate, great-looking blog 🙂
Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator
- What inspired you to travel and come up with the idea of travel blogging?
Although my blog is not exclusively a travel blog, I do blog about my travels as well and love to share the sights and sounds that I came across. I have a deeply embedded travel lust in my heart which at times leads me to walk new streets of my old city to discover something new. And this blog was inspired by the wish to share that!
2. What is the most favorite place that you have visited?
The best place I have visited definitely has to be the King’s Seat in Mahableshwar
This was on a height on one of the many hills in Mahableshwar and the view from the top was breath-taking.For as far as you could see, the earth was covered in green trees thus giving its name, the green carpet. I was transported to another world when I stood here.
3. Tell us more about your best trip.
The trip to Mahableshwar and Pachgani with my two best friends had to be my best trip with a week-long vacation at Goa coming at a close second. It was the best because of great company, perfect weather and breath-taking sights.
4. Which country tops your bucket list to visit? Why?
Now that is a really difficult one to answer because there are SO many on my bucket list! But if i just have to choose one, it would be ITALY because pf the food, the people and the fact that the chaos of Italy is much like the chaos of my very own India 🙂
5. When do you like to visit places – when it is less crowded or fully crowded?
I plan trips generally on off seasons so there is less crowd and its is more budget-friendly but then again there are some experiences that must be had in the crowd, so for those I make an exception 🙂
6. What would be your tip/recommendation for anyone visiting your hometown?
My hometown Mumbai is for the BEST city in the world. You can find a little bit of everything here and not for a second will you feel vacant because the city will assault all your sense. I have professed my love for my city in this post. My tip would be: Go with the flow, this city will surprise you!
7. What is your best or favorite travel tip to fellow travelers?
I generally believe that the most important thing to carry along while travelling is an open mind.
8. Do you blog while traveling or when you get back home after your trip?
I love travelling and when I am doing that, I leave everything back home and that includes my blog. But I do take a lot of pictures and will be constantly found scribbling notes for future posts no matter where I am.
9.What is your favorite mode of travel ?
I love the Rail. the experience, the people you meet, the view of the places it gives you. Nothing beats it.
10. Name 3 favorite songs you like to listen while traveling.
This is an easy one. Here are my three all time favourites:
Come Away with me – Norah Jones
Royals – Lorde
11. What is the weirdest food you have eaten so far during your travel?
When I was travelling to Punjab, India with my family, I found the much elusive lassi that was whisked in a washing machine! Definitely the weirdest.
Nominate 5 bloggers with under 500 followers
We nominate the following interesting blogs for the Liebster Award.
Create 11 questions for the nominees
Congratulations!!! These are the 11 questions.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. Share with us your happiest blogging experience.
3. What is the one thing you love the most about blogging?
4. List your top 5 favorite/most inspiring blogs
5. How has being a blogger changed your worldview?
6. Name the essential ingredients of a good blog according to you.
7. How do you motivate yourself to blog regularly?
8. What is the scariest experience you had as a blogger?
9. Which songs do you like listening to when you are working on a blog post?
10. How would you explain what blogging is to someone who has never heard about it?
11. You message/tip/recommendation to all the new and hopeful bloggers out there.
I will be eagerly waiting for your answers. Happy Blogging!!!!!!