Like most women all over the world, I too have often in moments of doubt (or just plain boredom) turned to the Holy Grail of Women’s Television and spent hours watching and re-watching episodes of Sex and The City. I have been struggling with a few things the past few weeks and began watching Season 6 again which has to be my absolute favorite. The part with Alexandr Petrovsky gives me goosebumps each time I watch it (yeah, I like the impossible kind of romance).
So I thought, today instead of one Quotes of the day let me put together my 10 most favorite SATC quotes. And boy it wasn’t easy! What is your favorite SATC quote?
10. “Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.”
9. “After a break-up, certain street, locations, even times of day are off-limits. The city becomes a deserted battlefield, loaded with emotional landmines. You have to be very careful where you step or you could be blown to pieces.”
Who can forget the Berger break-up.. on a post-it!!
8. “I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet.”
7. ‘And then I realized something, twenty-something girls are just fabulous, until you see one with the man who broke your heart.’
5. ‘I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.’
4. ‘The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.’
3. ‘I’m looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love.’
1. “Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free. Until they find someone, just as wild to run with.”
Stay wild! 🙂